14 Architecturally designed two and three bedroom homes, all named after shipwrecks, finished with crushed shell walls, raw wood beams and ceilings, and cool cemcrete floors. Walls are earthcoted for an organic look and natural feel.
You can buy a piece of this paradise – just 250m from the ocean – plot and plan.
PROCEDURE FOR PURCHASING
- Klein Paternoster is a freehold cluster development
- Purchaser selects plot.
- Signs offer for the plot, the building contract, the specifications and the constitution, choose the name for the house.
- Pays 10% deposit on PLOT PRICE into attorneys Trust account.
- Purchaser have a final session with the architect.
- Plot is transferred into owner’s name – approximately 3 months.
- Once transfer is through building can commence.
- There will be draws to the building company during the duration of the building of the house.
- Owners will become members of the Home Owners Joint Venture.
- Owners will be responsible for their own rates and insurance on their home.